spring 2013 trends / plaids & plaids


J.Crew short-sleeve shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren shorts, Coach belt, Persol tortoise sunglasses, DSquared2 loafers. Photos by Lianne Borthwick. 

GQ creative director Jim Moore did not include a specific spring 2013 trend report on plaids, but he noticed the Kennedy-inspired influences on the runway, and I thought plaids would fit into that category. I mean, when I think of the Kennedys, I think of very Hamptons-inspired, preppy fashion. When I think about it more, I think this kind of east-coast fashion is classic; that's why companies like Ralph Lauren will never die, and this kind of fashion will always be in. Every spring season for menswear, there is always some sort of Ivy League- and Hamptons-inspired fashion on the runway.

Please excuse my pale, hairy legs and my stupid, gym-related boo-boo. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin