let there be linen

T by Alexander Wang linen long-sleeve top, H&M linen shorts, old Gap belt, old DSquared2 loafers, old Omega speedmaster watch. 
Photos by Lianne Borthwick.

This summer, I am loving how I see a lot of linen in stores. I love how lightweight and breathable linen is. I will admit that I used to detest the fabric as it used to be so rough and coarse on the skin. These days, linen seems much softer, especially those burnout linen tees.

Linen everything, please! And yes, I am including the infamous linen suit. Linen suits may not still be jet-setter-friendly, but softer linen suits are perfect for a dressy occasion at the beach. I still like my linen to be crisp, so please iron your suit or have it steamed. Also, there are a lot of linen-blend suits that make them less wrinkly, such as linen-wool blend or linen-cotton blend. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin