investigator


Zara vest and pants, Club Monaco gingham shirt, Coach belt, To Boot shoes, Prada glasses. Photos by Vy Le.

If you have been following my posts the past week, I believe that is all the spring 2013 trends that I have in my closet based on GQ creative director Jim Moore's spring 2013 trends report. However, I would like to incorporate some of my own trends for this spring/summer season before the fall season. I am very excited for the fall season with all the layering and the colder weather. 
I still wear navy! I always love the idea of a matching ensemble whether that'd be a vest with a pair of matching pants, a suit, or even a dress shirt and a matching pair of shorts or pants. Navy is perfect for the spring/summer season when it comes to fashion. It is probably more appropriate for this season than for the upcoming fall/winter season although that doesn't mean you can't wear navy in the fall or winter. To make it even for spring/summer-worthy, I wore this ensemble with brown accents instead of my typical black or blue accents.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin