mister stag goes to ocma

Orange County Museum of Art, Newport Beach, CA. Club Monaco cardigan, H&M linen tee, Zara dress pants, DSquared2 patent leather loafers. Outfit photos by Jennifer Minasian.

I was invited to the Orange County Museum of Art event focusing on artists participating in the museum's 2013 California-Pacific Triennial. It was wonderful to have seen contemporary art locally from California as well as artwork from countries outside of America, such as Chile, China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, and Colombia. 

The weather has been weird lately being awfully hot in Southern California, so I did not want to wear a suit to an art museum event although I typically would do so. I just wanted something lightweight like my linen tee and a cardigan to throw on. I went with a darker color palette that is perfect for the evening. Lately, I have been obsessed with lightweight and slub tees, and I have always loved dark colors together. It may seem solemn, but I find a dark color palette sophisticated and perfect for evening or serious occasions.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin