blinding white-on-white

G2000 dress shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren chinos, DSquared2 loafers. Photos by Vy Le.

If you check Jim Moore's GQ spring 2013 trend report, white is not on his list of this season's most-watched trends, but I just had to include white since white is so refreshing and crisp for every spring and/or summer season. You would also know this with every big female blogger posting white-on-white outfits this summer; however, I haven't seen any male bloggers doing the white-on-white, so I thought, why not me? 

I remember this interesting quote from Kean Etro, the designer behind Etro's menswear, where he stated that he only wears white underwear as white is the "color of sanitation." Perhaps that's what we mean when we say that the color white is so clean... Because it literally is!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin