(very) casual friday





black Persol sunglasses, H&M long-sleeve tee, Rogan shorts, and H&M sandals

This is actually what I wore last Friday. Although I titled this "Casual Friday," I am sure everyone knows you cannot wear shorts in a corporate environment. Of course, there are some companies that will allow it, perhaps like action sportswear companies. 

Anyway, when I am casual, I still try to make it look still put-together. I love these Rogan shorts with the angular, zipped pockets. I love how the zippers are black, so that got me the idea of wearing a black tee and black sandals. Lately, for casual attire, if I choose to wear shorts, I love wearing shorts with long-sleeve tees, shirts, or sweaters. There is a certain sophistication that I cannot explain when it comes to wearing long-sleeve tops particularly with shorts. Perhaps it just looks dressier than a little ol' short-sleeve top, huh? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin