riviera oc spring bazaar

I went to RIVIERA Orange County Magazine's first Spring Bazaar event since I love men's styling events, and I wanted to check it out. As much vendors as the event had, I was pretty much busy catching up with people I know from RIVIERA and other guests whom I ran into. Whatever town you're from, it definitely is small; you will always run into someone. 

The event was held at the Eurocar Showroom in Costa Mesa, CA, with nothing but beautiful European cars. Check out some photos I was able to take of what they have in stock. Let's play "Name That Car!" Plus, check out the beautiful flowers (orchids and hydrangeas) from cosmetic medical spa Leur Lab and my go-to suit for events. A navy suit--what else would I choose? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin