instagram / my baby blues

Brooks Brothers button-down shirt, J.Crew shorts, Jeffrey New York for Sperry Top-Sider, favorite Persol sunglasses, old Coach belt.

Although the weather is still gloomy, I am ready for the upcoming spring weather when it is sunnier but  not summer-hot yet. What is the perfect wardrobe for the spring weather? A total Hamptons-inspired, preppy ensemble. While I tend to wear my navy pants throughout fall and winter, I tend to wear my preppy shorts throughout spring and summer. People like to come up to me telling me how I look very Hamptons-esque and preppy during this time of the year with my Bermuda shorts and boat shoes. It makes sense though with my pro-American brands I wear in the spring and summer. It just happened to be coincidental that this outfit-of-the-day happened to be all American brands! 

Can you spot me in the photo? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin