instagram / cardigan as a top

Club Monaco navy macintosh coat and heather cardigan, very old Michael Kors five-pocket white pants, favorite beat-up Dsquared2 loafers.

Although this may simply look like another navy-and-white combination, this outfit post to me is about wearing a cardigan as a top (nothing underneath). I am not one to show a lot of skin, but I love the feel of wool on your skin and the idea of an effortless ensemble that you can just throw on. It was one of those days where I just wanted to throw on something and not deal too much with so much layering. I believe you can definitely achieve a dapper appeal without layering too much. I think sometimes people think of the whole dapper outfit with the entire matching outfit like a three-piece suit, a Prince-of-Wales-plaid suit, or some sort of two-piece matching ensemble.; this, I find, can make some men look stuffy and overly dressed. Most importantly, it is you and your confidence; it is the way you carry yourself in whatever outfit you choose to wear. I hate it when I see someone who is not comfortable in his or her outfit; you can see the forced look in the person's eyes and body language.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin