instagram / a gray day

G2000 short-sleeve button-down shirt, Mason's hand-cuffed khakis, Maison Martin Margiela for H&M painted loafers.

I am actually not the biggest fan of gray as I typically find it drab, or I get tired of it easily. However, that doesn't mean I am never in the mood for gray. I particularly like gray when it is the entire ensemble giving it a monochromatic palette with various shades of gray. Now you might be wondering, why the white loafers? Although they are white, they are like a white-washed painted loafers where the background color is actually a charcoal, a dark shade of gray. Also, the white kind of gives a good contrast to the rest of the gray outfit, a fresh pop of another color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin