style tip / trim colors inside pants


United Colors of Benetton pants

I am sure you experience what I experience almost every day. You open your closet, and you would think, what the heck am I going to wear today? You would probably think, I don't have anything to wear despite the fact that your closet is filled with clothes! These days, my dilemma is that I don't know what to pair my favorite pants or my favorite shirt or tee with what, particularly color in my case, and you run out of ideas. Well, this is one idea that I do not think is new, but why not check out the trim colors inside your pants? Sometimes these brands give great color combinations when you're in a rush and you still want to look good. Of course, this isn't always the case, but hopefully it'll help you speed the process of throwing outfits together. Like above, these Benetton pants, I wear with a lot of different kinds of shirts or tees, like a camouflage button-down or a military-detailed yellow shirt I have. However, these days, I just want to throw a tee on, and I never thought of wearing a gray long-sleeved, stretchy tee I have with these pants until I noticed the trim colors in the pants recently! Now, I found another top to wear these pants; plus, I have matching gray sneakers to go with this outfit. How all ends well. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

FOLLOWERS

BLOGLOVIN

Follow on Bloglovin